CIAO! WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

LE CANNELLE




Tonight, I'm cooking for my long-time friend, Sara.  We dine together quite often, and our dinners are always full of laughs, great wine and food.  I promise to post tonight's recipes very soon, but while I’m surrounded by the mouth-watering aroma of all the delicious dishes that are simmering away on a low fire,  I want to share a precious address with you - should you ever venture to my part of the world. 

You see, Sara owns a charming B&B in Fiesole -a beautiful 9th century BC Etruscan town up in the hills - about ten minutes, by bus, from Florence.  It is called ‘Le Cannelle’ -  a magical place you must not miss.  





For my boyfriend’s last birthday, Sara gave us the most romantic suite in the B & B!  It's right in the center of the old town, but it is very quiet and relaxing and the view is astonishing.  It is absolutely the best accommodation, with convenient prices and perfect service.

For more information, go to:  http://www.lecannelle.com/home.htm.

That's all for now, I have to go to stir the sauce for crostini!

No comments:

Post a Comment