CIAO! WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Chocolate Truffles!

Okay, I must confess . . .  I'm a chocolate addict!   I am not ashamed of my secret, and I am willing to share the simple, secret recipe of my absolute favorite dessert: Chocolate Truffles!  


You can't resist these little yummy chocolate balls - they are so easy to make.  If you need something luscious just for yourself, or if you want to surprise your guests with a touch of sweetness, serve these truffles on a nice silver tray with a hot cup of coffee . . . or something stronger!

Tartufi di Cioccolato
Chocolate Truffles

8 cookies of your choice (to make it crunchy)   
½ cup butter
5 tablespoons sugar
5 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 tablespoon mixed walnuts and hazelnuts, finely chopped
1-2 tablespoons Rum

Crush cookies, and mix with walnuts and hazelnuts. Combine butter with cocoa, rum and sugar. Mix well. Stir the liquid into the crumble mixture. Roll into little balls. Roll balls in the cocoa powder until coated. Chill and serve!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I really like your blog and I'd be very very happy if you decided to follow me too, if you like mine! :)
    I wait for you at thecatsedge.blogspot.it
    I wish you a nice weekend!

    Laura Mint

    ReplyDelete